Character Summaries, Abilities, Fragments and Where to Farm

Just Added:

Sorry I’m so behind on updates.  Finally settling in after the wedding and move, and now looking for work.  – Feb. 9, 2017

To be added:

Jessica Cruz
Arkkis Chummuck
Medphyll
Robin

Batgirl #BatgirlFromBurnside
Catwoman
More Abilities and Characters

CLICK ON CHARACTER NAME/IMAGE TO JUMP TO A DETAILED PROFILE. This page is a work in progress, currently only a few have links.

Also, here’s a great dclegends wiki page with character stats from Rank 1 to Legendary since I’m so behind!

http://dclegends.wiki/wiki/Allies

CONTENTS

CHARACTERS (42)
Physical (16)
Mystical (12)
Energy (14)

SUPER POWER ABILITIES + CHARACTER LIST
Leader Abilities
Abilities List

LINKS

Go to DC Legends GUIDE CONTENTS
Jump to Shop or Heroic Chapter 
1, 2345678

CHARACTER LIST

Physical (P) – 16


Bane Venom Addict (VA) [P]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2-1, 36, 48, 51 and 10, 611, 811
Super PackHero PackMini PackPremium Pack

Super Power Abilities:


Batman Caped Crusader (CC) [P]
Fragments:
Normal Chapter 1, Battle 2 during Tutorial only (10 or 15)
Heroic Chapter 1, Battle 3
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 5
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 4
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 4 and 10
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 1 and 6
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack


Batman World’s Greatest Detective (WGD) (P)
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack


Batman The Dark Knight (DK) [P]
Fragments:
PVP Wraith Arena 10 Match Completion – 5 Fragments (November 2016)
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack

Black Canary Dinah Laurel Lance (DLL) [P]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days
Challenge December 10, 2016
 

Deadshot Hired Gun (HG) [P]
Fragments:
Normal Chapter 2, Battle 1 Tutorial (4 Fragments), and 2 Tutorial (6 Fragments)
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days

Deadshot Suicide Squad Hitman (SSH) [P]
Fragments:
Premium Suicide Squad Deadshot Special Offer
Basic Suicide Squad Deadshot Special Offer

Deathstroke The Terminator (T) [P]
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack

Green Arrow The Emerald Archer (EA) [P]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 8
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 6 and 9
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 5
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 7
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days

Green Arrow Castaway (C) [P]
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days

Harley Quinn The Mad Jester (MJ) [P]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 4
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 8
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 10
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack
Belles Mini Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles Hero Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles of the Brawl Sale (November 19, 20 2016)

Harley Quinn Quite Vexing (QV) [P]
Fragments:
Daily Login Bonus (November 2016)
Wraith Arena PVP Reward (November 2016, week 3)
Huntress The Zealous Crusader (ZC) [P]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2, Battle 4
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 9
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 7
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 4
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack
Belles Mini Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles Hero Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles of the Brawl Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days

Joker The Clown Prince of Crime (CPC) [P]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Suspects Mini Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
Suspects Super Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
The Usual Suspects Pack Sale (November 18 2016)

Joker Damaged Goods (DG) [P]
Fragments:
Necessary Evil Challenge Timed Event (November 2016)
Joker Damaged Goods Special Offer (November 21 2016 – 1 week)

Lex Luthor Assault Warsuit (P)
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack
Wraith Arena PVP Reward November 2016, week 2

BACK TO TOP
BACK TO CONTENTS


Mystical (M) – 12


Black Adam Khem-Adam (KA) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 12

Cheetah Avatar of the Hunt (AH) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle and 8
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 5
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle and 9
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 1
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 3
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Belles Mini Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles Hero Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles of the Brawl Sale (November 19, 20 2016)

Doctor Fate Sorcerer of Nabu (SN) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 4
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Raven Daughter of Demons (DD) [M]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Shazam Billy Batson (BB) [M]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Sinestro White Lantern (WL) [M]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday (BM) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 4
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Wraith Arena PVP November 2016, week 1

Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (CF) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 12
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Belles Mini Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles Hero Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles of the Brawl Sale (November 19, 20 2016)

Swamp Thing Champion of the Green (CG) [M]
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack

Wonder Woman Princess of Themyscira (PT) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 10
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Wonder Woman Champion of the Amazons (CA) [M]
Fragments:
Pre-registration of game gift
Premium Striker Wonder Woman Special Offer November 2016, week 3
Basic Striker Wonder Woman Special Offer November 2016, week 3
Zatanna Mistress of Magic (MM) [M]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 1
, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 2
, Battle 6
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 3
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 7
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 11
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 8
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

BACK TO TOP
BACK TO CONTENTS


Energy (E) – 14


Bizarro
No. 1 (N1) [E]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Suspects Mini Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
Suspects Super Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
The Usual Suspects Pack Sale (November 18 2016)

Chemo The Deathless Doom (DD) [E]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2, Battle 5
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 6
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 6
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack

Cyborg
Vic Stone (VS) [E]
Starts at Rank 2
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2, Battle 3
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 7
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 11
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 1
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack

Doomsday The Ultimate (U) [E]
Fragments:
Mini Arena Pack
Big Arena Pack
Wraith Arena PVP: November 28, 2016 (December week 1)

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Release Date:
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Fragments:
Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E] Special Offer – November 30, 2016 (1 month)
Firestorm Challenge Timed Event (December 2, 2016)
Firestorm Hero Challenge December 30, 2016

Flash Fastest Man Alive (FMA) [E]
Fragments:
Normal Chapter 1, Battle 3 (tutorial, 10 Fragments)
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 10
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days
Flash Hero Challenge December 23, 2016

Green Lantern
Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]

Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 1, Battle 1
Heroic Chapter 2
, Battle 8
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 3 and 7
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 10
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 2
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 5
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Green Lantern
John Stewart (JS) [E]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 12
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Hawkgirl
Champion of Thanagar (CT) [E]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 12
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Belles Mini Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles Hero Pack Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
Belles of the Brawl Sale (November 19, 20 2016)
You Have Failed This City (Arrow Episode 100) Pack – December 1, 2016 – 1 Days
Wraith Arena PVP: December 12, 2016

Lex Luthor
Survival Support Suit (SSS) [E]
Fragments:
Heroic Chapter 2, Battle 7
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 1
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle and 7
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle and 8
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 9
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

Mirror Master
Roguish Reflection (RR) [E]
Fragments:
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Suspects Mini Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
Suspects Super Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
The Usual Suspects Pack Sale (November 18 2016)

Sinestro Yellow Lantern (YL) [E]
Fragments:
Campaign Mission 1: Defeat Sinestro’s Wraith in Normal Chapter 1, Battle 4 Tutorial (10 Fragments)
Heroic Chapter 1
, Battle 4
Heroic Chapter 3, Battle 9
Heroic Chapter 4, Battle 6
Heroic Chapter 5, Battle 3
Heroic Chapter 6, Battle 5
Heroic Chapter 7, Battle 9
Heroic Chapter 8, Battle 2
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack
Suspects Mini Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
Suspects Super Pack Sale (November 18 2016)
The Usual Suspects Pack Sale (November 18 2016)

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]

Release Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Daily Login Bonus December 2016
Wraith Arena PVP Reward December 5, 2016 – Week 2
Wraith Arena PVP Reward December 19, 2016
Multiverse Collapse Hero Challenge – December 22, 1016stop the Multiverse collapse at S.T.A.R. Labs and win up to 500 Supergirl Hero Fragments!

Superman Man of Steel (MS) [E]
Fragments:
Campaign Mission Completions
Super Pack
Premium Bundle
Hero Pack
Basic Pack
Mini Pack
Premium Pack

BACK TO TOP


SUPER POWER ABILITIES

Work in progress

Below is a list of ALL Abilities and Characters with them.
For constructed team ideas, go to Team Synergies.
*also see Leaders for list of Leaders and Abilities
*also see Keyword Terms

Click on links for more details.

LEADER ABILITIES

Physical

Cheetah Avatar of the Hung (AH) [ ]
Great for Bleed Teams.

Deadshot [P]
Green Arrow [P]

Mystical

Zatanna Mistress of Magic (MM) [M]

Energy

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Greatest Green Lantern:
Team Starts with Stun immunity and 10% Shield.

Sinestro [E]

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
House of El: Apply Critical Damage -38% to all enemies.

ABILITIES

Assuming Abilities are at their max levels.

AFFINITY
Affinity is the type each character is which also determines the relationship with eachother Affinity.  There are three: Physical (Red), Mystical (Blue), and Energy (Green)

Physical is strong against Mystical
Mystical 
is strong against Energy
Energy 
is strong against Physical
*see Affinity Relationships for more details

Affinity Up Buff

To Self

To Teammate

To Team

Affinity Down Debuff

To single target

To opposing Team

Affinity Resistance Up Buff

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Strength of Hope: Apply 2 Affinity Resistance Ups to all Allies.

AGILITY
AGI –
Agility affects DEF.  Increased by Gear

Agility Up

To single Opponent

To Opposing Team

Agility Down

To single Opponent

To Opposing Team

AOE
Area of Effect describes the application of an attack and/or ability on the entire area around the character, or withing a specific radius.  In this case, it generally means the attack or ability affects all characters, usually either to all teammates or all opponents.

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Transmute Barrier: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and apply 16% shield to all allies, +2% per Buff purged.
Fusion Reaction: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and deal Special Damage to all enemies, +65% Special Damage per Buff purged.S

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Heat Vision Sweep: Light Damage + 3 Crit Chance Down to all enemies.
Strength of Hope: Apply 2 Affinity Resistance Ups to all Allies.  Random Teammates gain +28 Turn Meter and Apply Death Immunity to random allies!
Boulder Slam: Damage to all enemies, +50% Damage if an ally is below 50% Health.

AR Related
AR –
?Accuracy Rating? Attack Rating? affects accuracy?  Increased by Gear.

AP Related
AP- ?
Attack Power? Attack Precision? affects attack power?  Increased by Gear

BLEED Related
a DOT ability in battle where the afflicted “bleeds” (gets damage) at the beginning of their turn, or when they are attacked by an ability that effects those debuffed with Bleed (maybe an ability that cuts or inflicts Bleed).

Cheetah Avatar of the Hunt (AH) [ ] Leader
Chemo The Deathless Doom (DD) [E]

BUFF Related
a beneficial status effect on a character usually associated with an active or passive ability.  Might be temporary or conditional. e.g. for 2 turns, always, when shielded, etc.

Buff Conditional

When Buffed

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Transmute Barrier: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and apply 16% shield to all allies, +2% per Buff purged.
Fusion Reaction: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and deal Special Damage to all enemies, +65% Special Damage per Buff purged.
Shared Knowledge: Passive Ability – 55% chance to gain 1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Buffed.

CALL ASSIST
a Buff ability that when triggered will randomly choose a teammate to attack an opponent.

For Self

Condition: Self Shielded

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Legendary Power Gauntlet: Damage to an enemy, *% Chance to apply *% shield to a random ally.  Call Assist if Green Lantern is shielded.

COOLDOWN
The term used to describe how long (how many turns) an ability takes to “refresh” or to be able to be used again.  Abilities can buff or debuff cooldowns.

Cooldown Reduction
Lower cooldown of an abilitiy(ies)

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Legendary Strength of Will: Gain *% Shield, also gain *% Turn Meter if already shielded (Level 3+).  Cooldown -1 for all Green Lantern Powers.

CRIT Related

Crit Ch – Crit Chanceis the Chance a hero has to perform a “Critical Hit.”  Increased by Gear.
Crit Val – Critical Value/Amount is the increase in Damage or Healing a hero gets when dealing a “Critical Hit.”  Increased by Gear.

Crit Chance Down Debuff

 Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Heat Vision Sweep: AOE Light Damage + 3 Crit Chance Down

Crit Chance Up Buff

Crit Chance Conditional

When Crit Chance Up

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Nuclear Beam: Special Damage to an enemy, +3% Damage per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 30%). + 2% Crit Chance per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 20%)

When Crit Chance Down

Crit Val Down

Crit Val Up

Crit Damage Down

To single target

To opposing Team

Condition: Leader

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
House of El: Apply Critical Damage -20% to all enemies if Supergirl is Leader.

Critical Hit on Teammate Conditional

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Save The Day: Passive – Gain 15% Turn Meter if an ally is dealt a Critical Hit.

DAMAGE
Basic attack damage, and two general types, Light and Special.

Light Damage – no one knows what this entails, but we assume it’s lower than basic damage.

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Heat Vision Sweep: Light Damage + 3 Crit Chance Down to all enemies.

Special Damage – no one knows what this entails, but we assume it’s increased damage over basic or light damage.  Can be affected by a Characters’s Intelligence Stat.

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Nuclear Beam: Special Damage to an enemy, +3% Damage per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 30%). + 2% Crit Chance per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 20%)

+Additional Damage Conditional

Condition: Buffs

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Fusion Reaction: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and deal Special Damage to all enemies, +65% Special Damage per Buff purged.

Condition: if ally is below 50% Health

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Boulder Slam:
Damage to all enemies, +50% Damage if an ally is below 50% Health.

DEATH IMMUNITY
Cannot die for as long as the ability lasts?

To Self

To Teammate(s)

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Heat Vision Sweep: Light Damage + 3 Crit Chance Down to all enemies.
Strength of Hope: Apply 2 Affinity Resistance Ups to all Allies.  Random Teammates gain +28 Turn Meter and Apply Death Immunity to random allies!

To Team

DEBUFF Related
a temporary negative status effect on a character usually associated with an active or passive ability.  Usually temporary and can be conditional.  e.g. for 2 turns, when Strenthened, etc.

Remove Enemy Buffs

Single Target

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Legendary Hammer Time: Special Damage to an enemy, *% Chance to Stun if Green Lantern is Shielded and purge 10 Buffs from target.

To opponent Team

Debuff Conditional

When Debuff

DEF Related
Defense Stat for Battle.  Increased with Gear.

DOT Related
Damage Over Time is usually used to describe an attack that causes “damage over time.”  The damage might be conditional, but often it’s applied when it’s either the afflicted’s turn (before or after), when the afflicted attacks, or when they are attacked (sometimes conditional to specific type of attack).  May or may not be temporary.

*Bleed

ENRAGED Related
a Debuff that will cause the afflicted character to use a basic attack on a random target.  The player cannot control a character who’s “enraged” during their turn.

HP Related
Hit Points is the amount of Damage a Hero can take before they are defeated.  Increased by Character Leveling and Gear.

If Ally Health is below 50% Health Conditional

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Boulder Slam: Damage to all enemies, +50% Damage if an ally is below 50% Health.

INT Related
Intelligence affects Special Damage.  Increased with Character Leveling and Gear.

Gain Intelligence Up

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Ask Professor Stein: Gain 1 Intelligence Up (self).  35% chance for 15% self Shield, +1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Shielded.  50% chance to gain 2 extra Intelligence Ups!
Shared Knowledge: Passive Ability – 55% chance to gain 1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Buffed.

If Intelligence Up Conditional

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Nuclear Beam: Special Damage to an enemy, +3% Damage per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 30%). + 2% Crit Chance per Intelligence Up on Firestorm (Max 20%)

MEND Related
Regenerating HP every round.  Usually passive, sometimes conditional.  e.g. Bane, Chemo, Swamp Thing, etc.

Bane Venom Addict (VA) [P]
Chemo The Deathless Doom (DD) [E]

PASSIVE Related
Usually referring to an ability (Buff/Debuff)that can be triggered without active activation.

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Shared Knowledge: Passive Ability – 55% chance to gain 1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Buffed.

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Save The Day: Passive Ability – Gain 15% Turn Meter if an ally is dealt a Critical Hit.

P DAM Related
?Physical or ?Power Damage Stat.  Increased with Gear and Ability Upgrades?

PWR Related
A number to help you gauge how powerful your character is taking into account all the stats.

PURGE Related
to remove, usually used in the context of buffs/debuffs.  e.g. purge stack of debuffs

RES Related
?Resilience or Resistance? Stat for Battle.  Increased with Gear.

S DAM Related
Special Damage Stat.  Increased with Gear, and Ability Upgrades?

SHIELD
a Buff ability that applied a Shield on target that takes damage before affecting a character’s HP.

To Self

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Ask Professor Stein: Gain 1 Intelligence Up (self).  35% chance for 15% self Shield, +1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Shielded.  50% chance to gain 2 extra Intelligence Ups!
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
(HJ) [E]
Strength of Will: Gain *% Shield, also gain *% Turn Meter if already shielded.

To Teammate

To Team

Conditional: Leader

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Greatest Green Lantern: All allies gain *% Shield and Stun Immunity at the start of battle if Green Lantern is Leader

Condition: Buffs

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Transmute Barrier: Purge 10 Buffs from Firestorm and apply 16% shield to all allies, +2% per Buff purged.

If Shield Conditional

Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E]
Ask Professor Stein: Gain 1 Intelligence Up (self).  35% chance for 15% self Shield, +1 Intelligence Up if Firestorm is Shielded.  50% chance to gain 2 extra Intelligence Ups!
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
(HJ) [E]
Strength of Will: If Green Lantern is Shielded gain *% Turn Meter Reduction*
Hammer Time: Special Damage to an enemy and if Green Lantern is shielded, gain *% chance to stun opponent.
Legendary Power Gauntlet: Damage to an enemy, *% Chance to apply *% shield to a random ally.  Call Assist if Green Lantern is shielded.


SILENCE

Character can only use basic attack, (Ability 1), no specials.

To single opponent

To opponent Team

STACK
Refers to buffs and debuffs.  e.g. purge stack: eliminates a stack of debuffs

STRENGTHEN (STR)
A temporary Buff that raises STR stat.  Strength affects Damage.  Increased by Character Leveling and Gear.

Strength Up

To Self

To single Teammate

To Team

Strength Down

To single opponent

To opponent Team

STUN
A debuff ability in battle that causes the afflicted to lose their next turn.

To single opponent

Condition: Self Shielded

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Hammer Time: Special Damage to an enemy with chance to Stun if Green Lantern is Shielded

To opposing Team

Immunity

For Self

For Teammate

For Team

Condition: Leader

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
The Greatest Green LanternAll allies gain Stun Immunity and *% Shield at the start of battle if Green Lantern is Leader.

SPD
Speed is the frequency a hero takes turns in combat.  Increased with Character Leveling and Gear.

Speed Up

To Self

To Teammate

To Team

Speed Down

To single opponent

To opponent Team

STA Related
Stamina affects Hit Points.  Increased by Character Leveling and Gear.

TURN METER Meter Related
The circle meter above a character in battle that indicates that character’s next turn.  When the meter is full, they will take thier next turn.  Turn meter can be raised or lowered due to Buffs and Debuff abilities.

+GAIN

To Self

Condition: Ally is dealt Critical Hit

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Save The Day: Passive Ability – Gain 15% Turn Meter if an ally is dealt a Critical Hit.

To Teammate(s)

Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E]
Strength of Hope: Apply 2 Affinity Resistance Ups to all Allies.  Random Teammates gain +28 Turn Meter and Apply Death Immunity to random allies!

To Team

-REDUCTION

To Self

Condition: Self Shielded

Green Lantern Hal Jordan (HJ) [E]
Strength of Will: Gain *% Shield, also gain *% Turn Meter if already Shielded (Level 3+)

To Teammate

To Team

To opponent

To opponent Team

BACK TO TOP


Links

READ MORE ABOUT DC COMICS LEGENDS

DC Legends GUIDE
DC Legends: Tips and Strategy
What I’d Like To See + Thoughts on Changes [Ongoing]
DC Legends Initial Thoughts
DC Legends Pre-Launch Details and Speculation
4 Characters Announcement + Thoughts

DC Legends Unite Fan Group on Facebook
DC Legends Unite LINE Chatroom
DC Legends YouTube selections from YouTube
DC Legends Official web site
DC Legends Official Forums
DC Legends Facebook Official
DC Legends Discord Chat Forum (Let me know if this doesn’t work, or try THIS)

Special thanks to azthemansays from reddit’s post

BACK TO TOP
BACK TO CONTENTS
BACK TO GUIDE CONTENTS

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

About Life, Comics, Games, etc. Everyone's Journey is different. This one's mine.

%d bloggers like this: