Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Firestorm The Nuclear Man (NM) [E] Special Offer
- Supergirl Last Daughter of Krypton (LDK) [E] for December login bonus and PVP!
- Arrow You Have Failed This City (Episode 100) Pack
- “Opponents” tab in PVP, when “refreshed” puts opponents who are of the same League as you. At the release, initially all opponents will be BOTS with +9 Trophies for defeating them to flush the system.And some other PVP updates. PVP battles are now held in Metropolis: Centennial Park. Previously it was at Oa: Guardian Council Chambers.
- Zatanna Mistress of Magic (MM) [M] and Wonder Woman Champion of the Amazons (CA) [M] stats got fixed!
- New Heroes attainable through Saturday Daily Dungeons!
- Here’s a link to the official hotfix announcement
Continue reading Update: Supergirl, Firestorm, Arrow Ep. 100 Pack and Hotfixes.. [DC Legends]
Work in progress! Any feedback is greatly appreciated! I’m also currently working on a Tips and Strategy page if there’s anything you’d like to contribute!
The following will be a general Guide and a Walk-through for the Chapter 1 Tutorial. Both are intermixed with information on various topics of interest. Start at the top or use the CONTENTS below to jump to any section. There are also links to MORE information on other pages.
After this Guide/Walk-Through, also check out my Initial Thoughts on the game at launch, What I’d like to See and Thoughts on Changes [Ongoing], and Tips and Strategy page.
Update: October 18, 2017
***Checking in on some old posts,… realized ALL images that I had attached are gone! It might take forever to replace them if I get to it!***
Sorry I’m so behind on updates. Finally settling in after the wedding and move, and now looking for work. Since I’ve last posted there was a podcast introducting 3 new characters for February: Robin, Batgirl and Catwoman!
Continue reading DC Legends Guide
Click on What I’d Like To See + Thoughts on Changes to jump to the section on this page where I talk about what I’d like to see (ongoing), and what I think of changes (ongoing). Below were my initial thoughts of the game at launch.
November 3, 2016 marks the official launch for DC Legends!
I was actually able to download this game last night about 11pm EST. I had been waiting for this game since the ending of Marvel Avengers Alliance [MAA], my favorite mobile game! So safe to say I played it a lot.
DID I LOVE IT!?
Find out under my Final Thoughts at Launch and then …. read about What I’d Like to See and My Thoughts on Changes [Ongoing]. Continue reading DC Legends Initial Thoughts and What I’d Like to See + Thoughts on Changes [Ongoing]
Today on DC All Access they showed us a glimpse of some of the characters that will be in the upcoming mobile game, DC Legends! You’ll also so some gameplay of other characters, and then various DC stars tell us who would be on their team in the game!
Continue reading DC Legends Pre-Launch Character Announcement + Thoughts
New York Comic Con DC All Access panel announced DC Comics Legends Mobile game and showed a trailer. I also had the chance to talk to lead designer at Warner Brothers Interactive!
RED = UPDATED INFO 11/6/16
This page will be updated with information as I get it but will eventually start a new post as a guide and also a tips and strategy post for the game when it launches on November 3, 2016
It’s officially launched!: Initial Thoughts, What I’d Like To See and Thoughts on Changes [Ongoing]
Also check out my Introductory Guide, Character Summary and Fragments, and upcoming Tips and Strategy posts!
Continue reading DC Comics Legends Mobile Pre-Launch Details + Speculation