This week I’m talking out of my ass about Lady and the Tramp. I saw this when I was really little. I think I actually saw it projected from a projector.
Vault Disney #15: Lady and the Tramp
The following are notes as I barely watched the film, and now adding in some annotations. Missing the of whole point watching it YAY! This in a way is an exercise in writing. Bad writing, or just writing for the sake of writing for yourself without being judgmental. If you actually want a post about this film that’s constructed with thought and provides a review of value (here’s that self-judgement), you should read Jaysen Headley’s post on Lady and the Tramp! Continue reading Lady and the Tramp [Jaysen Headley’s Vault Disney #15 Companion]
Here are 5 short-term goals I’ve set for myself! I wasn’t sure how short-term this should be, but this is what I came up with. Oh, and not in any particular order.
- eat – pretty self-explanatory.
- have sex – again, pretty self-explanatory
- Edit the perfect First Impressions this week – I’ve been frustrated that almost every week, there’s something wrong with the video. Usually either the sound, quality or size of the video. So, this week, no mistakes please!
- Get some residual checks in the mail! – YES! Yes, please! Get some residual checks from Fabreze, and Revenge of the Green Dragons (though, the second my not make sense yet).
- Take a poop – I feel like I’m getting a stomach ache right now.
Continue reading 5 Short Short-Term Goals. Right this minute!
This week’s #WeeklyWrites, we’re talking about our first paid job, and what we learned from it. I can’t really recall which paid job I had first in my life. It could’ve been the comic book store, Omni Comics and Cards, my grandma’s restaurant China Jade at a flea market, or Debbie Wong’s, a friend of the family’s Chinese restaurant, but I think it might be one of two others. I’m going to tell you about both of them. These two jobs were the beginning of my experience in the performance & service industries.
Continue reading What I learned from my first paid job
This week I think I’m going to just post my Free-Write as nothing really came out of this week’s prompt for me that really stood out or I felt I wanted to expand on. That, and cause the deadline is NOW, ha ha. Maybe I’ll come back to this??? 😦 Fail?
This post comes out of the #WeeklyWrites prompt: Cut Throat
Here are the contributions of others:
Free-Write: Cut Throat
I came up with this week’s prompt. I think I was thinking of the movie Cut Throat Island. I don’t know why. I’ve never seen it, though I think it’s the same team that did Long Kiss Goodnight, one of my favorite films! Love it!
Is it Cut-Throat, or Cutthroat?
To get a job.
Pointing out flaws of friends, or competitors to achieve or get something.
A city in New OrleansCut in line, what is the throat
Cut the throat
Cut throat, cut throat
1. (of a competitive situation or activity) fierce and intense; involving the use of ruthless measures. Continue reading “Cut Throat” Free-Write [Weekly Writes Prompt]